- Delaying institutionalised learning results in better outcomes
- Closeness to family rather than peers who are fumbling around all the same
- One on one attention, love and time
- Love of learning vs performing only for tests
- Broad education – may pursue more than the usual 4 subjects at primary school age
- Free to explore during weekdays
- Bespoke education paced with your child’s abilities (with private tuition where needed especially mandarin)
- Holiday anytime!
- Time saving travelling to and from school, and between lessons.
- Second priority entry into secondary school should they need to enter local sec sch.
- My perception is that I need to be very organised and be on top of my lesson planning.
- Miss out on large school community projects